FAQ, the best frequently asked question, decon provide wonderful services for all..
Frequently Asked Question for Sales?
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All cheques should be crossed and made payable to KONG POSH INDUSTRIES (M) SDN BHD
- Interest at 3% per month will be charged on overdue amounts.
3.All orders are subject to acceptance by the company.
- Deposit paid is not refundable.
- This confirmation order is not subject to cancellation by the customer.
- All goods sold or delivered cannot be refund except with the consent of the company.
- Date of delivery is approximate only.
- The delivery date and time are subject to change by the company upon advice to the customer’s.
- Customer’s shall inspect goods upon delivery. Should there be any complaint, It must be made know to the company within 7 days from date delivery.
- Deposit will be forfeited if goods sold are not collect with 3 months and treated as cancelled.
- The company reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- All the order placed should pay 50% deposit & balance upon delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions for Teak wood furniture?
Where does your teak wood come from? Our teak is sourced from the sustainable plantations of Perum Perhutani, on the island of Java. These plantations are owned and managed by the government who has a strict policy with regard to the age, size and number of trees felled each year, together with a comprehensive sustainable replanting program.